Sunday, 26 January 2014

Challenge #191 - Francesca's Sketch

Good Morning and welcome to another week,
 here at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!
Thank you to everyone who played in last week's challenge, 

The winner picked by random.org is number 
 NO 5  Tanja aka stampin piper
Congratulations to Tanja who made this wonderful card

Please email me us 

This weeks sketch is designed by me (Francesca)


Here is the wonderful DT inspiration


Marie

To be in with a chance of winning the prize , please enter your card below
Good luck! everyone

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I replied to your email about my being a winner and I live in US; but I am concerned my emails are still not getting through to you. Love all the creations by the DT. Great cards. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria. I answered your email on Wednesday and I'm now sorting out getting your prize from our sponsor. Please bear with me - I am running this challenge, as well as working and raising a child as a single mum. Mx

      Delete
  2. Great DT creations! Thanks for the terrific sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful sketch to work with! The DT cards are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buongiorno!!
    Ho vinto a NOVEMBRE proprio con uno schema di Francesca e ancora non ho notizie del mio premio....... :-((
    Ho mandato diverse mail ma ancora niente!!!
    Vi metto il VOSTRO post dove annunciate che ho vinto.....

    http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.it/2013/11/challenge-181-caroles-sketch.html

    Spero che la situazione si risolva presto!!
    Betta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too late for Mr. Linky but you can find my card using this sketch right here on my blog: http://kanatanewfpapercrafts.blogspot.ca/2014/02/sister-act-card-challenge-43-with-paper.html

    ReplyDelete