Sunday, 12 January 2014

Challenge #189 - Marie's Sketch

Good Morning and welcome to another week, here at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!
Thank you to everyone who played in last week's challenge, they were all great entries.
So, who is the lucky winner? The winner picked by random.org is number 13!!
Congratulations to Karin, who played along with this beautiful card -



 Please email us at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize :)

I've been contacting the outstanding prize winners over the festive break but for anyone who hasn't heard from me and is still waiting on their prize, please email me at the new SS&S email address: sundaysketchandstamp@outlook.com (please let me know which challenge you won and also your address. Thanks!)

 Want to play some more?
Challenge #188

This week I (Marie) has designed the layout:


And these are the cards our wonderful team have made to inspire you:

Francesca


Joni


Marie

 To be in with a chance of winning our weekly prize, just enter your card below.
Good luck, everyone and thanks for playing along with us!

2 comments:

  1. Ho già mandato una nuova mail ma ancora non ho ricevuto notizie da voi......
    Vi scrivo la mia se ci fossero dei problemi ancora!!
    elisabetta.gasp@alice.it
    Spero di sentirvi presto, comunque ho vinto il challenge # 180!
    Betta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a real surprise!
    I would never thought Random would pick my number.

    I will send you an email. Thanks again

    ***
    I really enjoyed the DT work for this challenge. I will give it a go this week :)

    Hugs Karin xx

    ReplyDelete